With the ArmA Outdoor Shower you always have your own shower and hot water supply with you!
Always have hot water available in your tent, camper or caravan.
The ArmA Outdoor Shower has adjustable water temperature and heats up the water up to 25 degrees above its starting temperature of the water. The geyser has a capacity of up to 2.5 liters per minute.
This ArmA Outdoor Shower can easily be connected to a gas cylinder with a 30 mbar pressure regulator. It is protected against overheating and boiling dry and has a flame supervision device. It comes with a convenient carrying case with handles.
In short, this geyser is ideal for camping and other occasions where hot water is needed!
The ArmA Outdoor Shower can be used for many activities and on many locations such as camping, off-roading, dog shows, mobile catering, horse events, garden sheds, you name it!
- Continuous hot water – everywhere
- Hot water from the tap or shower head
- Adjustable water temperature
- Heats up to 25˚C above input temperature (temperature rise)
- Water can be recirculated for higher temperatures
- Strong water flow – 2.5 liters per minute
- Automatic ignition system
- Built-in safety features
- Comes with a strong carrying case
- Works with the most popular gas cylinders with suitable regulator (not included)
- Heats water 30°C to 55˚C
- Weight: 4 kg
- Size: 310 x 245 x 300mm
- Pump hose length: 1.5 m
- Shower hose length: 2.5 meters
- 12V cable length: 5 meters
- Heat input: 5 kW
Requirements for operation:
- 12V – comes with car plug
- Butane or propane gas cylinder (not included)
- Gas regulator – 28-30 mbar for butane, 37 mbar for propane (not included)
- Gas hose (BS3212:2) – maximum length 1.5 meters (not included)